Norfolk based Mum of 3: J, D & PND trying to Keep Calm & Carry On

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Lego City

Having two boys & 3 Star Wars fans means there is a lot of Lego in this house.  We started with the mini figures, then the Star Wars Planets, then the Brickmasters...... I find it a bit disheartening that the boys are always asking me to build models for them when they just take it apart! Don't get me started on how much it hurts when you step on the stuff.  I had this idea to display my eldest's models on a shelf above his bunk bed - well out of the way of his little brother - but I was worried he would bang his head on it or end up with more bricks in his bed (he has been known to take models to bed & keep them "safe" under his pillow).  So when I saw a small typography type shelf I knew straight away what I was going to do...


Ta-da!  The lego shelf - now my son's precious mini-figures can take pride of place in his bedroom, he can swap the display round whenever he likes and his favourites are easy to find!  I can't wait to show him when he gets home from school.  If you'd like to order one just contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment